Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogging on a blog which is not read by many is in many ways similar to talking in front of a magical wall. You never know when you may utter that special word and the whole new world of different prospects and dimensions open up for you. This is my second attempt in last few days to try and utter few words to attain the Blogging Utopia. Frankly speaking I have nothing much to write, since its exam time, when most of the people look for hermitage in their books, I on other hand look for other things which would give me a different perspective and once again clean my mental black board so that I can study again. To mention, this blog post is neither about how should we blog and advantages and disadvantages of blogging nor is it about how I study during examination time.
This post is more...something more...its about Examination. Wherever I am crawling on net, I am seeing posted comments which are telling about the global horror of exams. Have any one of ever gave a thought that if Exams have to attain a physical or for that some meta physical shape and body then what it would look like? Spare a thought that is there a nation where there are no examination. We as students must have wasted many hours on debating about our education system, an examinations, so I am not going to reinvent wheel for you. I am in another realm altogether at present manner. I am thinking of giving Examination a shape. What it should be like....
Ahh... I am having a vision...(since this is examination season, we are very close to it...we can feel its presence on our bed, near our table...everywhere)
Its a kind of a elf...yes without any doubt. But we can not decide whether its a dark or light elf. (I for some reasons prefer Yaksha, more than elf...but since JRRT and many others didnt knew about them...so for common people like you and me, it has to be elf) They are beautiful, scented, and promising in their feel, they give you dreams, then enter in your dreams, and can play games with your psyche. Exam elf offers you great deal of promises and rewards if you start working for his purpose, but none is there to see when you reach the pre-stated point. Elf is gone, scent is nowhere to smell. Only bad dreams remains like a curse of elf, your fear surmounts your whole body, because the elf has put you in the result trance. I previously stated that one can not be sure whether Exam elf is a dark or light elf, because if you deny to follow what it is telling you then it starts bothering you in manners never dealt before in life. Your parents are few of the easy target of the elvish powers, it starts controlling your parents brain, and in this way tries to dominate your instinct to oppose its greater cause. Have you ever spared a thought about the possible greater cause of this Exam elf...its to throw us back to the well of world, and stop us to achieve higher knowledge, to know more about yourself. Once you will get that knowledge, you will be in the zone where no elvish( so small) powers will be able to reach you.
I dont know, how this elvish breed got so much space in this world, how it got into the brains of selected few, who sat at the top level. From eons, these elves have been successful in what they want, to throw us away from the path of ultimate knowledge....
I have to cut it short....sorry mates...dears...some how the Exam elf of my house got that I am writing against him. My mom is under his powers...I have to go...to sit for his cause...

Sorry I

1 comment:

Sameer said...

kt!

accha hai..nice thinking...i thought if i ever found out the elf of exams..i'll kill it!

already killed actually,coz my exams are over...but this idiot is such a mutant that it keeps returning back!

i think its like a virus...which in humans travels from one body to the other...
but this exams virus travels from one university to other and comes back to you!

what goes around come back!

atleast i got a few days of respite from it...

cheers,
keep posting!