Sunday, June 01, 2008

A common bond

Having an old computer has its own benefits..

During the recent genocidal examinations(Test 3),I felt a bond between me and my old computer.

Both of us shared the same feelings.While I was a little shy in my expression,my computer exactly told what I had in my mind.

Call it divine intervention or whatever,this is what happened...

We all have some teachers,against whom we have a very strong prejudice.We would never miss an opportunity to swear at them,that is,of course,behind their backs.

One of those teachers put a folder titled with their name,for the sake of my privacy and life,lets say,teachername,on our common computer network to download.

As I was copying the folder to my old computer,it just hung up.

Pressing alt+crtl+del,gave me the task manager window...

which said..

teachername[Not Responding]

Computer bhaiya!

No comments: