Monday, November 20, 2006

A new addition...

So many others have joined the roost. I want more... we all want more... don't we.
OK, so why am I writing this post? I am not writing this to congratulate ourselves for our new found activeness but to inform you about a major addition or to say a major change in site.
Look towards right...
Yes the Creative Commons logo, so now on our blog is under creative license, you all can read it in detail. But if any one of you want to post some thing under a different agreement they you are free to do so, but please don't forget to mention it in bolds. I with my sincere heart would appreciate if you follow the open source regime, but I also agree that few things just cant be kept open source, so be it.
We Indians from long time have followed the regime of open source, this can be seen from the number of effective patents against over names. Jokes apart, here we are and now looking towards a much brighter future.
_____________________________________________________________________
Another addition to mention, again look towards your right and scroll down. Yes a facility for users to interact with us, its a voice commenting facility. I think its cool.
Looking forward for your comments, oral ones.

No comments: