Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am not panic.

Nothing is idle, nothing dynamic.
What is moving, is certainly not sonic.
Its catastrophe, fall of apocalypse
Her beauty,
I am taking deep breath, am not panic.

What shall I move, what shall I stall,
When I am blind, like a bird in jar.
Its time when everybody is crying.
Her beauty,
I am taking deep breath, am not panic.

Every body dies,
Gas chambers were not needed.
Neither bombs, nor planes.
It was you and me who did it.
Her beauty, with no head on shoulder, no arms to hold…
I am taking deep breath, am not panic.

Still original, kT

Okkie dokkie.. I am not saying that this is best from me, but still I liked it after I finished it. What say...Comments are invited.

2 comments:

Sameer said...

hey kt?
who is she and what's so special about her?

The poem,i wasn't able to get the message.Is it just to say that her beauty is beyond words and instills peace and calmness?

Unknown said...

Nope... Its just she... which I would prefer to leave on your imaginations.
Its certainly inspired from a war scene.