Thursday, January 11, 2007

Something requiring your action


I am sorry to include two simultaneous posts but this is urgent.

I have been trying to get this thing materialized with many organizations but with litte success.
Due to other useless things in life,i haven't been able to take these ideas forward.

I want you to read this and try to materialize it.
A poster of a similar thing in was seen in Singapore.

hugs
sameer


>>Sir,

Sub: Initiation of a programme for the poor for winters.

I appreciate your esteemed organization's role in organizing aids and facilities for the poor.

I have a suggestion of a scheme to make that might be initiated by your organization at a larger scale.

This programme would be to start a collection drive of old, but wearable woolen clothes from all households.

Most of the people do have clothes that are wearable but have either have shrinked for their size or are out of fashion. People are ready to donate such clothes but do not know where to do so.

This calls for your organization to collected such clothes on a massive scale, segregate them into sizes and then distribute them to poor, who do not have any defense against winter.

A similar programme was initiated by a society in Singapore.

I hope that my suggestion would be received and discussed by your society at the latest.

I would appreciate a response or an acknowledgement about the same.

Yours truly,
Sameer Thukral

No comments: